Wednesday, January 2, 2019

#simplestamping Stamp & Camp with Mary - January 2, 2019 - Incredible Like You Note Card

Hope you had a great New Year.  We had a laid back New Year's Eve and did movies on New Year.

Just one more day before you can order from the Occasion Catalog and earn Sale-A-Bration free products.  I love everything available.  The Stamp Set in this card is one of the Occasion Catalog Stamp Sets, called Incredible Like You.


Product List
Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set



I love this set and it is so versatile you can do so much.  Love the sayings, we really needed a proud of you one.

Here is the card we will be making

 Let's see how we can do this #simplestamping



Product List

Instructions:
  1. Set up your Stamparatus with the full flower (least detailed, Saying and Stripes. TIP: use stampin’ spots  so you can use them all on one plate.
  2. Ink up the flower part with Petal Pink, the Stripes with Soft Sea Foam and the saying with Pool Party.  Stamp them all.
  3. Set up the Detailed flower over the full flower, pick up and ink with Calypso Coral and stamp.



I really would appreciate it if you like my videos and posts that you purchase your stamping supplies from me by clicking here.  It would be so great if you could help me with my business.

So much is starting tomorrow I really hope you don't miss it.  The new Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration,  starts at 3 AM on Wednesday Click here to shop.

Have a great day.











No comments:

Post a Comment