Thursday, October 3, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary There's A Card Thursday - October 3, 2019 - Stampin' Up! Good Morning Magnolia Watercolor Card


Well we are still waiting for our furniture but we have Patty our RV in storage for a few weeks so we don't have to pay campground fees.  I felt really bad leaving her, I felt worse driving away from her more than I did driving away from the house in Cheyenne.   We know that they picked up the stuff in storage but have not heard when it will be on the road

Here in East Lansing Summer is having one last gasp it was in the 80s on Monday and Tuesday but it is getting a little cooler now, only in the 60s. Fall is here.  I can't wait to get back on the road and head south.

As you all know I love to water color.  The Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set is a great water coloring set.  It has line art and large stamps that are open for that water coloring experience.  I really love this set and as you have seen this is not my first card using this set.

Let's take a look at this card and how to do it.



I did this color in the video but have also did this color.


Now let's see how to make this great beautiful card.






Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Good Morning Magnolia [149298]Ink - Jet Black Stāzon [101406], Tuxedo Black Memento [132708], Old Olive Classic Stampin' Ink Refill [100531], Garden Green Classic Stampin' Ink Refill [102059], Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink Refill [115663], Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Ink Refill [141402]; Card Stock - Melon Mambo 8 ½ x 5 ½  [115320], Flirty Flamingo 4 x 4 ¾  [141416], Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 3 ¾ x 4 ½ [149612]; Accessories - Mini Glue Dots [103683], Aqua Painters [103954].

Instructions:
With Stazon, stamp the large Magnolia on the Watercolor Paper.  Let dry a few minutes.
Color the Magnolia with the refills I used Flirty Flamingo for the flower, Old Olive and Garden green for the leaves and Soft Sued for the stem.  Let dry.  TIP: you may want to dry with your heat gun if you are not patient, I am not patient.
Attach the Watercolor Paper to the Flirty Flamingo and the that to the top of the Melon Mambo.

With Memento Black Stamp the Saying to the outside and then on the inside.


I really love this card and hope you love it also.  If you do I would love that you would shop from me for your Stampin' Up! products.  I am trying to get back my title this month and need to have at least $ 1,500 in orders.  Click here to shop now.  Thank you for all you do for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment