Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - December 31, 2019 - Free goodies when You Join My Stampin' Up! Team during Sale-A-Bration

 As you know that during Sale-A-Bration (which starts January 3) Stampin' Up! always does something great for join our team.  This year they are giving you free only available to you 2 products and then your choice of any stamp set we sell.

So what is so great about that.  Well to join it is only $99 and first you get to choose $125 worth of product if you want to choose all ink go right ahead, you want ot choose card stock it is up to you.  On top of that it is shipped to you free. 
Now during Sale-a-Bration you will also receive a free Stampin' Up! mini trimmer (yes I said Mini Trimmer) and a 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper Sample with the Designer Series Paper in the Spring Summer Mini Catalog.  To add to that you will get to choose a free stamp set, it can be the most expensive one we have or any one you want.  You don't have to put the most expensive in your $125 starter kit you can save that for your free set.
After all that from then on you get 20 - 25% off all your orders.  I like to earn money last month I earned over $150 just from what I bought and what my customers bought.  That is enough to fill up the RV twice.  So I am pretty proud that I get to help with with that and stamp in my RV. 

Well let's see the video of all the items you can get when you join my team - the Happening Stampers.  You can join the team here




Hope you all have a great New Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment