Thursday, September 17, 2020

Round 2 What to do with Scraps - There's A Card Thrusday

 

I promised you another card using Scraps from the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper stacks.  There are so many ways to use scraps that these are just 2 ways. 



I love this card as you can use different styles and colors.

Let's look at the video.




Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Lovely You [152525]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708]; Cardstock - Bumblebee 8 ½ x 5 ½  [153077], Scrap Cardstock for Label; Designer Series Paper - 2020–2022 In Color 6" X 6" 2 – 6 x 2 [153070]; Accessories - Mini Glue Dots [103683], Stampin' Dimensionals [104430], Paper Trimmer [152392].

 Instructions:

  1. Cut the 2 x 6 down to 5 ¼ x 2. Save the smaller piece we will use that also (never throw anything away.)
  2. Attach the 2 x 5 ¼ to the Card Base right next to each other.
  3. You can now place the ¾ x 2 on the 2 x 5 ¼. You can do it by putting them on the opposite side, turning them over and putting them on backside on the same color or the other color.  You can put them in the middle, as I have, at the top or bottom experiment.
  4. With Memento Black Stamp the saying on your pre-cut label
  5. Attach your Label to the Card.

 I hope you really like this card.  If you have did then think about my On-Line Party on October 3 on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/


I am having 2 Live events and one of them is a Make & Take you can RSVP and I will send you supplies to make the project, but I do need to have your RSVP and Mailing Address by September 19.  E-mail me your RSVP and Mailing Address, at marysstamping @ gmail.com (remove the spaces).







No comments:

Post a Comment