Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday what a day

Up at 6:30 and off to church by 7:30.  Today was First Reconciliation for our second graders.  46 made there first Reconciliation, we had a celebration after and they had to sign up for their dates for First Communion, so a long morning.  Got back home and Meigan and I recorded a couple of more Videos for Tips & Techniques Tuesday, she is such a good assistant.Then back for a meeting at church and then home again.  Got some editing done.  Don made a great Paleo dinner and then Don and I went to a movie.  We saw Les Miserable all I can say is what a movie.  I loved it and of course I cried and cried and cried, so it had to be pretty good. Now I am home and going to bed soon, have to get my rest for the big stamping day tomorrow.  Hope see some of you at My birthday Open House. Happy Stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment