Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Stamping in the Mail Class and Cyber Monday Stampin' Up! Sale

December Stamping in the Mail Class

December 2013  Stamping in the Mail Class
Would you like to get inspiration in the mail, along with a stamp set? Well join me for Stamping in the Mail.  You will receive a Stamp Set, 3 finished cards using the stamp set, Step by Step Instructions for each of the cards and supplies to make each of the cards.

December Stamp Set is the Swallowtail page 71 from the Annual Catalog.  
E-mail me to order marysstamping at gmail.com  Cost $33 for Clear Set and $39 for Wood Set.
 Here are the Three Cards you will receive along with supplies and instructions to make them yourself.



Here’s how it works
The First of each month I will post (http://marysstampinghappenings.blogspot.com, newsletter and https://www.facebook.com/MaryTrautnerStampinUp ) the stamp set and projects for that month. The Stamp set will be a current Stamp Set between $14.95 and $16.95.  You will receive 3 finished full cards using that set, instruction for making those cards and enough supplies that you can also finish each of those cards on your own. Cost including mailing to you will be $33 for clear Mount and $39 for wood mount*.  If you have this stamp set you may substitute another stamp set of same price but you must let me know when you opt in each month or you will receive the stamp set for that month.  You do not have to make a long term commitment you can participate month by month. But if you order 3 Consecutive months in your fourth month order you will get a present worth between $4.95 and $5.95.
Timeline
1st of Month posting of Stamp Set and Projects
1st – 10th of Each month e-mail me at marysstamping@gmail.com if you would like to participate that month.
1st – 10th I will send out pay-pal invoices for payment.  You may either mail me payment or use pay-pal to pay me.
10th Payment must reach me by 4 PM on this date.  If I do not have payment I will not be ordering for you that month.  If your payment comes in late I will either return it or you can credit it for the following month.
10th I will order all stamp sets and other supplies needed for your class.
10th – 20th I will be assembling your cards and supplies.
21st  - 25th I will mail your Stamping in the Mail.
For Cheyenne residents who participate you will be able to participate in a free assembly of these projects on the 4th Sunday of the Month at my resident from 1:30 – 4:00 PM ( you may pick up your stamp set and projects at that time).
Anyone in the US can join anytime.
*You may also order other items just let me know.

Holiday Sale Until December 2.




A lot of really great deals on Sale and a special Sale just December 2.

Check out the full sale here.


Some really great deals.

Here is the 24 hour Sale information for December 2.

These items will be 30 percent off for 24 hours on Monday, December 2:

Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (item 132172) $26.95 $18.87
Expressions Thinlits Dies (item 132171) $24.95 $17.47
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent (item 132159) $14.95 $10.47
Snowflake Season Simply Sent  (item 132176) $14.95 $10.47
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (item 129324) $4.95 $3.47
Extra-Large Gift Box (item 132147) $3.95 $2.77



Don't miss out on all the sales and weekly specials. Sign up for my newsletter on the left side of the page.

Happy Stamping 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment