Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - April 8, 2014 - Crayon Resistance Technique

Tips & Techniques Tuesday is looking at Crayon Resistance Technique.  This is one of the first techniques I did on my videos, I really wanted to revisit it - a lot because I have 5 packs of Photo Paper from HP and I needed to do something with them.

I really love this technique as it just goes along and then all of a sudden it pops and you just say WOW, did I do that.

I will be doing some There's A Card Thursday with this technique also, so check back to see them.

I really hope you enjoy this technique as I really have fun with it.



Registration starts today for the Stampin' Up! Convention July 17 - 19.  There is still time to get a free registration.  If you join my team now you will be able to register for free and that is worth $295 just for registration.

Do you know one of the greatest things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting to attend their yearly Stampin' Up! Convention.  They give away free stamps, have great classes, teach you some great techniques and you get to stamp and party with 1000's of other stampers.  This year you could go for free, registration will be free to you usually around $280.  Just for joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator.  Click Here to Join  To Join is $99 and you will be able to order $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! merchandise you would like.  It is a great deal as you will then receive a free registration to the Stampin' Up! convention July 17 -20 in Salt Lake City.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment