Thursday, July 17, 2014

Convention Updates Thursday July 17 I may not be there but I'm Streaming with them

Will be back Tomorrow with more.

Project Life by Stampin' Up! has a fall holiday card set for all the holidays to do your project life.

The embellishments I can't believe them!!

Stampable take out boxes, Wrapping paper, Red Ribbons, Tiny treat Boxes. So many new new boxes, bags and tags. A framelit to make a small box.

New Movable Card Thinlit with a snowflake.

Designer Series Paper that is thicker to make boxes with.

I am going to go broke. So everyone has to schedule a party with me either in person or on-line.

I am watching the general convention session on live streaming and love the new Holiday Catalog. You won;t want to miss it. Get me your name and address to get your free Holiday Catalog. I will close it on July 29th.


You should see the color me Autumn Suite coming in the Holiday Catalog. You will die for it.


Stampin' Up in their Holiday Catalog will be having a gift box punch board like the envelope punch board but big boxes. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment