Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - August 10, 2014 - Holiday Mini Catalog

Let's look at what I have been up to with the Holiday Mini Catalog.

I know I shared some things the other day but I have really been playing.  Remember Click here if you would like to join my team and start ordering right now.  You to can be making these in days.


For All Things Stamp Set.  Also if you hold an in house Stamping Party this is the make and take we will be doing.  I love it.


This is the Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit. I will be doing a class on this September 7 and 9th.  Sign up now.


This one is Holiday Home.  You will be seeing this one again soon.  Not just Christmas but Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter.  Really great Set and it comes with a Bundle with Framelits, that's how I got the houses cut out.


Another Bundle is the Merry Everything Bundle the stamp set and punch. This one I will be including in my Tag Class.

These are our new Petite Cafe Gift Bag it is lined so your goodies won't soak through.  The Stamp set is Nature's Peace.  I see a great card from this set also.


Another Bundle with the Stamp Set and Framelits. Wondrous Wreath is the Name of both.  

So that is what I did today.  Do you think I should play around some more tomorrow.  I still have some stamp sets and embossing folders to go?

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment