Thursday, October 30, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - October 30, 2014 - Watercolor Winter Card Kit Card 1

I love water coloring and when I saw the Watercolor Winter Simply Created Card Kit in the Holiday Catalog I had to have it.  Besides I have to send out 300 cards I really need all the help I can get and a Christmas Card kit really helps.



If you need some quick and easy cards you really should try this kit.





Don't forget this is the last few days to get 6 months of free Designer Series paper by Joining my Team

The only thing better than FREE Designer Series Paper, is six months worth of FREE Designer Series Paper. It's simple: During the month of October, when you sign up to be a demonstrator, you will earn one FREE package of Designer Series Paper for six whole months!
*Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks not included
Click Here to join my Team and get your Free Designer Series Paper.


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment