Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - October 7, 2014 - Gift Card Envelope Thinlit

Today's Tip & Techniques will show you the Gift Card Envelope &Trims Thinlit.



I made a lot of gift card holders last year but some folks wanted something simpler and cheaper. With this I can make 4 envelopes with one sheet of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.

I really love this and have used up a lot of my old Designer Series Paper.



I hope you enjoy the video.


Here are a few of my samples.



October Stamping in the Mail Class

Last day to order is October 10, 2014




$39 for a Wood Set, 3 finished cards, Instructions, and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.
$33 for a Clear Set, 3 finished cards, Instructions, and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.
$17 for just the 3 finished cards, Instructions and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.

You may also substitute a same priced stamp set for this stamp set if you would like.  Wood is $21.95 and Clear is $16.95.

If you would like to order please Click Here or e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com

Orders must be in by 10 PM on October 10, 2014.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment