Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - November 11, 2014 - Double Scallop Edge

Today we are learning how to do a double Scallop.


I love doing this as it give a card a really elegant look.  You can even do three layers if you have a good punch.

Hope you enjoy the video. If you do please shop at my website to purchase your Stampin' Up! Supplies.



Check back on There's A Card Thursday when we finish up the card.


I am holding a Black Friday Internet Event Friday November 28 Come to my Internet stamping event from 3:00 - 4:00 PM MT. Get some good Black Friday Specials. RSVP on the FB Events Page and get a special when you attend the event. Just come over to this address for some fun, on November 28 https://meet.fm/MarysStamping  If you RSVP and then Show up at the party you will be put in for a drawing for a gift basket, if you invite friends and they RSVP and Show up you will get another raffle ticket and so will they. I will have more games on the Facebook Event Page before the Event and ways to earn more raffle tickets. When I have 15 confirmed join the event I will hold a drawing for a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment