Thursday, October 13, 2016

There's A Card Thursday - October 11, 2016 - Swirly Scribble Snowman


Let's look at another Christmas Card.  I love this one.


I love this card.  It uses none Christmas items for a great Christmas Card.

Let's Look at how to make it.




Product List
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
[120805]


To order any of these products just click on the photo above or Click Here to go to my Store.

I just love this card and hope you do also.


#imbringingbirthdaysback

How many of you love getting a real card on your birthday,  not an electronic card, or the Face Book Wishes even though I love them also, but a real love to go to the mail box, open an envelope and wonder what great thing is inside?  I love getting birthday cards,  this year I only got 2 (I am sad).  Then I realized that I don't send out as many cards I have done in the past and I make them for a living. 

What can I do about this, I am joining a movement started by Stampin' Up!s own Shannon West #imbringingbirthdays back. You can join also.  Just send your friends birthday cards, really to goodness birthday cards.

To make this even better e-mail me your birth date and address to send a card and I will send you a card for your birthday.  I can't guarantee it will arrive exactly on your birthday but I will mail it the month your birthday is.  Click here to e-mail me your information.

I can’t wait to get started.

Happy Birthday to you all.

Don’t forget to e-mail me your information

Happy Stamping
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment