Sunday, October 23, 2016

Grandma's Rocking Chair - October 23, 2016 - This and That

This was a very busy week and is seemed really long, in fact so long I kept thinking Saturday was Friday and I had more days to go.

It started out on Sunday with practice for Confirmation and then Confirmation on the 20th for our Churches Faith Formation Students.  That was so great to see them all confirmed was awesome.

In between I had to create some cards for my class this weekend and do some videos for the 12 Days of Christmas.

Then Since Meigan is busy I even had to edit some videos and it was like learning all over, she has been doing it for a year and even forgot where things were.  Well I got a few done I hope she can do some more tomorrow or I will have to again.



I have an on-line party going on and had to post and do some live events.  Then also on Wednesday we had company come over while I was at Confirmation and I had to get dinner ready before I left,l though I did get back before they left and had a good time catching up.

Thursday was a big day with Don off we had a few things to do along with a live event for my on-line party and then we had a fund raiser for our Churches Food Pantry, we raised over $22,000 for the pantry but it was a long fun night.

Friday I had a class and had to get ready for my Sunday class. 

Saturday I kept thinking it was Friday and that I had time to prep for my Class on Sunday when i finally realized it was Saturday I was rushing around.  

Today I had a class and an on-line event and now here I am having to come up with some projects for my class on Sunday.  I guess I know what I will be doing tonight.  So off I go to create.


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment