Friday, May 30, 2014

Stampin' Addicts New In-Color Blog Hop Starring Tangelo Twist



This is the Stampin' Addicts Blog Hop for the New Stampin' Up! In-Colors for 14 -16.  If you  are going in order you just came from Holly and Mossy Meadow.  To see the Thread about this Stampin' Addicts Blog Spot Click Here.  You will be heading to Debra next with Blackberry Bliss

I love some of the new colors and really love the color I will be showing you.  Tangelo Twist, don't you just imagine a nice ice cream cone piled high with Tangelo Twist.

Other New In Colors are - Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Mossy Meadow.

It usually is hard to just use one color in stamping but I also found a great set that works wonders with one color and that is Work of Art (wood 134111, clear 134114).

You can start ordering the new In Colors and Stamp Sets starting Monday June 2 at Noon.


First one I did was a simple stamp off card.  Now I have to do 20 Thank You Cards like this for my daughters Graduation Thank Yous.  She really loved them.  They are simple and just look great.


Some of you know that we are trying to sell our house so I make Thank You cards for everyone that walks through so I wanted to use the color for this weeks Thank yous.  they are just 3 x 3 cards but so cute.  Here is a closer look at one.

Yup did the Stamp Off Technique again with some of these. They are just to cute.

Then I just had to have something to put it in so I had to make a box.


I told you I love this color and this New Set.


On You  go.


Happy Stamping Mary

8 comments:

  1. Great cards Mary. Love the 3 x 3's, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great cards, Mary! You really showed how warm and rich this color is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love those 3 x 3's there so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pack of Thank You cards are awesome! The generational stamping is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3x3 cards are just charming and a really great idea. I love the stamping off method.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful examples using stamping off -- I'm glad you chose this color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great and wish I had a Tangerine Tango cone right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job showing off this color, Mary. Love the thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete