Sunday, December 14, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - December 14, 2014 - What did you do this weekend?

OK  so what did you do this weekend.  I was really busy this weekend.  I got a nice present from UPS on Thursday but I had to be good as I had a few other things I had to do.  So come Friday I started to play and play I did.  Saturday Morning we went to get my oldest daughter Kayla from Denver Airport as she came home from college and then we went shopping.  When we got home it wasn't very long before we went to the Cheyenne Symphony Christmas performance. Today was church and Faith Formation and then my Customer Appreciation Open House. So what did you do this weekend?

Would you like to see some thing I did this weekend?










This was our make and take for my Customer Appreciation Open House today.  I will have a video on this soon.
So did you see some new things? Which ones do you think are Sale-A-Brations and which ones are from the Occasion Catalog?

If you would like to get some of these items now is the time to schedule that party either here in Cheyenne or Live on Line?  Email me by clicking here to get yours scheduled.

I will be having a New Year Party on January 1st to show you some neat projects and you just may catch a glance at some other new items.  More information will be coming shortly.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment