Monday, December 7, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - December 6, 2015 - On Line parties


I just got done with 2 On-Line Parties, and a few of my customers have asked what they are and how do they work.

Well the most recent one I did, today,  was a group party with a lot of Home based direct sale businesses.  Each Business had a day and that day they could talk about their business and post on the group site.  It was a closed group and only people who wanted to be in could come in.  My day was today.  I posted every 45 minutes tell everyone about Stampin' Up! and showing them photos and videos of what Paper crafting is all about.  I had games and a special of reimbursed shipping.  Then at the end I had a live event on my you tube channel and did a project and technique.  It was fun and Everyone seemed to enjoy it.  My only problem was I am still trying to learn the camera and software for the live event and I really have to try and find out if I can get better Internet so i don' have to go down so low that you can hardly make out what I am doing.

Here is the video of my Live Event.



Another Online event is a party where You have an event or group and for 1  -2 weeks most popular is 10 days.  This has more video's, games and at least 1 live event.  I design the event around what you as the host would like to see, special techniques, stamp sets, cards, colors and anything special you would like to see.  So schedule your party now for Sale-A-Bration.  It starts on January 5 and the last order has to be in on March 31. So schedule yours now.

Just think about all the great gifts you and your guests can get for free during Sale-A-Bration.

1.  For every $50 your order you can get a free Sale-A-Bration item.
2.  For a party or order over $250 or more you get an extra $25 in Stampin' Rewards.
3.  When you join my team during Sale-A-Bration instead of getting $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products in your starter kit you will get $155 worth of products.  I really think this is a great time to join.

Contact me soon as my time is filling up.  I can hold two online events at a time.

Happy Stamping Mary.



No comments:

Post a Comment