Monday, December 12, 2016

Grandma's Rocking Chair - December 12, 2016 - Are you ready for Christmas

So are you ready for Christmas? I am not.  It sure moved up fast for me.  Kayla comes home on Saturday.  Don just finished our yearly newsletter and I am still finishing our cards - so you may get yours late.

I still have one more class before the holidays and I am trying to design the cards for that one along with my new On-line class coming January 1.  For my On line class if you would like more information and are not on my e-mail list you can join my class list here.

Subscribe to my On-line Class list

* indicates required



The First class will be Let's Explore Water color Pencils more details on January 1st.

Tonight we have Meigan's Christmas Orchestra Concert.  I always love it when she has a concert.

Our Confirmation Class is having their Homeless Meal on Saturday and that is a full day for me.  I also have to make the centerpieces - Stars is the theme.  I will show you when I finally get them designed and done.

This is going to be short as I have to really get ready for Christmas.

Here are a few things I have been doing lately.








Have a Great Week.

happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment