Monday, April 17, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - April 16, 2017 - First World Problem

OK  I know this is a first world problem and not even a big one.

We do not have cable, we do not have Dish, we have antennae for our TV.  Usually works well for what we want.  Mainly we just watch PBS.  Lately it seems to know when I am wanting to watch PBS.  Like tonight is Masterpiece, Call the Midwife and Homefires.  What does it do it goes out, weak signal and I can not watch my shows.  I look forward to it all week and now I can't watch them.  I am a BBC addict and love most of their shows.  Now I will have to take time tomorrow and watch in on the computer.  I usually work on my cards designing and cutting and preparing for classes, so now I will have to watch something on Netflix so I can get that stuff done.

How many of you like Call the Midwife?  I just love that show.  What is your favorite TV show?

Yesterday Saturday I had the Happening Stampers Meeting at my Studio.  We talked about how to use the retirement list, went over the new catalog and watch On-Stage Live and saw a lot of new items in the catalog.  I really love some of the new items and you will love it too.   Demonstrators get to order select items from the Catalog on May 2,  I just can't wait.  You can even order a new Suite starting on May 1.  The Suite is called Eastern Palace and it is great.


You will be able to order one of two bundles.

The Premier Bundle

The Starter Bundle


You will get 1 or 2 items free with each bundle.  These bundles will only be available until May 31 though you will be able to get the items that are int he bundle in the new catalog.

So I was showing off the bundle to my team on Saturday and here are some cards we made with it.

So what will you make when you get yours on May 1?



No comments:

Post a Comment