Monday, July 3, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - July 2, 2017 - What is is like to work for Stampin' Up!

With the big Special going on when you join Stampin' Up!  I thought I would tell you what it is like to work for them.


1.  You get to see and purchase before non Demonstrators.  That means you get the catalog early and you can purchase some of the items early.  This was one of the reasons I joined.  I loved being in the know and seeing and getting things before anyone else.

2.  I love to create and teach.  Stampin' Up! gives you great resources to help you do that.

3.  I love that I get 20 - 25% or more off my purchases.  This helps me pay for my Stamping habit. I love to be able to pay my own way and not have to take money out of the general account for my stuff.

4.  I love the helpfulness of Demo Support our help line.  I can call and they are so friendly and willing to help so much.  If they don't have the answer right away they find out and get back to you.

5.  I love the Stampin' Up! products.  They all coordinate and go well together.  When I was stamping and buying at Michael's  things didn't always match and my cards looked like it.  With Stampin' Up! I know if it says Real Red it will match all Real Red.

6. I love that you can make friends all over the world with Stampin' Up!.  I have friends in The United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and so many other places. I love it when you go places you meet other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and it is like a family.  They are so helpful and caring.

7. I love On-Stage (Stampin' Up! Convention)  I love how everyone is so great and friendly and helpful.  I love that you get so energized and meet so many people.

8.  I love that I can share what I love to do and get paid for it.

9.  I love that if I don't want to make money but only want to do it for the discount Stampin' Up! is good with that and will not pressure me to sell.

10.  I love if I work hard enough I can earn even more rewards like trips and free products.

11.  I love that you get surprise free products at times.  They also give you great specials.

12.  You can make your own schedule and work when and if you want to.

There are so many other reasons that I love working for Stampin' Up! But these are just the few I really love about working for them.

So if you really want to give it a try - no pressure to sell if you do't want to or all the support you need to make it a going business Click here to find out more.

This is a great time to join you will get a bunch of free goodies in your Starter Kit and a Free never before sold Stamp Set that will be in the Holiday Catalog all this plus you get to pick out the $125 worth of product all for just $99.
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town!

This just in from the North Pole! Santa Claus is coming to town a little early this year, and he’s decided to drop off a few Starter Kit gifts for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who join during the month of July—including the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the 2017 holiday catalog and a fabulous Essentials Gift Pack.


Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! New recruits will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52 US! And to give recruits a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, we will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 US)! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!

Details

  • This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
  • All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
  • Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
  • Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment