Thursday, January 4, 2018

There's A Card Thursday - January 4, 2018 - Painted Harvest Note Card

Today I would like to show you a great card made by one of my new favorite stamp Sets Painted Harvest.

This is a two step stamping set and you can use it with so many colors.



This is just a small note card but it is so easy and pretty.  The set is carrying over from the Holiday Catalog and I am so happy.

Now let's Take a look at how to make this card.




Product List

Don't forget my new class.  I will be doing a giveaway next week and you really want to be in the class for it.

Stamp a Month Club. 
I want to show how versatile our stamp sets are.  That all you really need is one or maybe two stamp sets to make all the cards you need.  So every month I will pick one stamp set and then make all the cards with that set, Christmas, Birthday, Thank You and general cards.  I will do 3 - to ???  projects.  All photos will be posted in a closed Facebook group for you to see.  I will also upload written instructions for at least 3 projects. You will be able to add your own photos for that month's stamp set.  I will give out gifts and prizes.  There will be games and fun times.   We will have at least one live event a month where you will see the monthly stamp set in action.

January is the first month and the stamp set is Bubble Over a  new stamp set in the Occasion Catalog.

Here is a hint of some of the things you will see.



OK  the Details when you sign up the first month is $6 and then after that is $15 a month.  You can sign up here http://www.22s.com/marysstamping/106976

Why do I want to do this.  Well next summer my husband and I are selling our house and going camping around the US.  I promised him I would only take minimal stamping equipment.  So I will only be taking one stamp set a month plus my 2 go to sets Lovely as a Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I want to be able to make all my cards with that one set plus maybe the saying from Teen Tiny Wishes.  I am starting early to get in the grove.  So come along with me and enjoy stamping with a single stamp set all month.





No comments:

Post a Comment