Thursday, May 24, 2018

There's A Card Thursday - May 24, 2018 - Copper Trim Card

I love using this great copper trim ribbon.  I love it you can use it so many different ways this is just another way you can use that trim.

I love that the trim stretches and you can change the shape of it.  I love the feel of it the trim, I thought it would be stiff or at least prickly but it is so smooth.  It goes well with the Copper Foil Sheets in the new Catalog.

As you can see I flared our the bow.  Let's see how to make this great card.




Product List

Instructions:
  1. With Versamark Stamp saying on the small Black Card Stock and emboss with Copper Embossing powder
  2. With the Stitched Shaped Framelit cut out the saying.
  3. In the Petal burst Embossing folder run the Copper Foil paper Through the Big Shot.
  4. With Glue Dots attach the Springtime foil paper to the top front of the Basic Black Card Base, then attach the copper foil to that.
  5. With Stampin’ Dimensionals Attach the Saying to the Copper Foil
  6. Tie a bow with the Copper Trim and stretch the bow out attach to the front with glue dots.
  7. With Glue Dots attach the Whisper White to the inside of the card.



Did you like this Card if so please comment and share this blog post.  I would really appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment