Thursday, September 27, 2018

There's A card Thursday - September 27, 2018 - Stampin' Up! Varied Vases and Delightfully Detailed Note Card


This month is Stamp a Month Club we are using Varied Vases and I also had a large order for some flowery note cards so I though why not.  I was doing a note card one for each why not also do one for you all.

I love that this set comes in a bundle and you can save 10% and it is a punch.
In the Stamp A Month Club I even showed you how to make stamping and punch a lot easier, so you don't waste paper and even use the stamparatus and make it easier.

As you know I love note cards. I use them a lot and they are so much fun to make.  This one is great using the Stamparatus I can all my 36 I need to make in less than 15 minutes.

Let's take a look. at how to do this fun card.  If you like this card and video please purchase your Stampin' Up! products from me by clicking here.





Product List

Instructions:
  • Set up the Stamparatus.  You will stamp the outlines first with Memento Black.
  • Place the solid vases and stamp with selected colors.
  • Place the Solid Flowers and stamp with selected colors.




So was that a great card.  Comment below if you liked it and share it with your friends.  I would love it if you also bought your Stampin' Up! products from me, just click here.

Just a few more days to take advantage of the the Free Designer Series Paper Special.

Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and we’ve made it even more delightful with our exciting Dashing Along Host Promotion. If you host a party (or purchase) with $250 in sales from September 1–30, you’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Let me know if you would like to do an on-line party you can e-mail me here.  Or start shopping here

Host Promotion Details

Promotion period: September 1–30
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
  • In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
  • One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
  • Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
  • Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment