Wednesday, December 5, 2018

#Simplestamping - December 5, 2018 - Simple Stamping Shimmer Designer Series Paper Card

 Yesterday in Tips & Techniques Tuesday I showed you how to make your own Shimmer Designer Series Paper just like Frosted Floral in the Holiday Catalog.  I think that is the best Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! has done in a long time.  I just wanted to have some for doing some Christmas Cards and I decided to make my own.


So now I want to show you this #simplestamping Card.


All my cards that have Designer Series Paper will now shimmer.  I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

Let's watch how to make this card.






Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Winter Woods [Clear 147661, Wood 147658]; Ink - Shaded Spruce [147088]; Card Stock - Whisper White 8 ½ x 5 ½, Large Scrap [100730], Shaded Spruce 5 ¼ x 4 [146981]; Designer Series Paper -
Under The Mistletoe 3 ¾ x 5 [146921]; Accessories - Glue Dots [103683],
Stampin' Dimensionals [104430], Pretty Label Punch [143715], Frost White Shimmer Paint [147046], Stampin' Spritzer [126185], Rubbing Alcohol.


Instructions:
  1. Mix Rubbing Alcohol Frost White Shimer Paint in a Spritzer and spray your Designer Series Paper, set aside to dry.
  2. With Shaded Spruce on the Scrap Whisper White stamp your saying and punch out with the pretty label punch.
  3. Attach the Shaded Spruce to the Whisper White Card Base
  4. Attach the Designer Series Paper to the Shaded Spruce Card Front.
  5. With Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the saying to the card front.


I really hope you like this video and post, if you did please share it with your friends.  I would appreciate it if you like my work that you purchase your Stampin' Up! products from me.  Either click on the photos above or click here to shop









No comments:

Post a Comment