Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - February 19, 2020 - #simplestamping Daisy Lane Note Card

Today on #simplestamping  I want to pull out a stamp set I have not used in awhile, which is hard to do, as I have brought limited ones in the RV so I tend to use them.  This set is in my when I return home I will put it away pile.  Thought I would make a fun card first

I love grabbing sets that I have not used in a bit to see what different things I can see after not using it for awhile.

This is a great set to see different things when you look at it again.





Product List

#simplestamping Daisy Lane Note Card
Mary Trautner

Supplies: Stamp Set - Daisy Lane [149325]; Ink - Old Olive [147090], Crushed Curry [147087], Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers Used Early Esspresso [147158]; Card Stock - Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes [144236].

Instructions:
  1. With Old Olive stamp the Fern in each corner.
  2. With Crushed Curry Ink up the Small Daisy then with the Early Espresso Marker ink up the center of the daisy and stamp in the center of the ferns.


PAPER PUMPKIN MARCH 2020: NO MATTER THE WEATHER
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you. To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!

The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you and your subscribers will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe.

The  March Kit

Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2" (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
Envelope size: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (13 x 9.2 cm)

Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron

About the FREE Stamp Set

The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.

The additional stamp set is a 4x6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
Subscribe Here or contact me if you have questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment