Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - April 1, 2020 - #simple stamping My Meadow Scene Note Card


Today is April 1, What do you do as April Fools jokes.  I think most of March was an April Fools joke and I think someone is going to pop up and yell April Fools.  Another month of staying home and crafting.  I find I don't have enough time as I thought I would so much else going on, rummy games, jig saw puzzles, movie nights, board games, and today walking in the rain.

The card I will be showing you is a scene card using My Meadow.
Sometimes you don't even know what half the things are in the set, so it is so much fun to figure things out and see what you can make of it.


Let's see how to do this great card.





Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - My Meadow [151650], Sending You Thoughts [152297]; Ink - Pool Party [147107], Soft Suede [147115], Granny Apple [147095], Old Olive [147090]; Card Stock - Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes [144236]; Accessories - Stamparatus [146276]

Instructions:
  1. Set up the Stamparatus.  I put the Stream and clouds on 1 plate, the grass on 1 plate, the bridge, tree trunk and stones on 1 plate, and the saying and leaves on 1 plate.  NOTE:  You may want to stamp while you set up so everything is set up right, I use Scrap Paper for doing these tests.  I have them cut the same size as the note cards.
  2. With Pool Party Ink up the Stream and the Clouds and stamp
  3. With Granny Apple Green ink up the grass and stamp
  4. With Soft Suede ink up the bridge, stones and tree trunk and then stamp
  5. With Old Olive ink up the saying and the leaves and then stamp



Have you seen the new suite that will be in the new catalog? You can even order from it now way before the Catalog comes out.

This suite will be in the 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalog.  Here is what will be in the suite you can order it all or part of it.



You want it all order now.








No comments:

Post a Comment