Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - June 10, 2020 - #simplestamping Tasteful Touches Feather Note Card


Today in #simplestamping I want ot focus on a new Stamp Set  Tasteful Touches.

I mainly got this bundle for the feather stamp and the dies.  I knew I had to make a Feather Card and so that is the first card I made with this set.
I was really thinking of a Cardinal when I choose the color but any color would work great with this set.
Let's make this card now.




Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Tasteful Touches [152562]; Ink - Cherry Cobbler [147083]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527].

Instructions:
  1. With Cherry Cobbler Ink up the Feather and stamp it on the Horizontal Note Card and on the top left.
  2. Do not re-ink stamp and stamp again next to the first Feather.  
  3. With Cherry Cobbler Ink up the Feather and stamp it next to the stamped off feather.
  4. Do not re-ink stamp and stamp again next to the first Feather.
  5. With Cherry Cobbler stamp the saying below the Feathers.

Today June 10 is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin if you would like to get the June Paper Pumpkin Share Sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment