Thursday, October 22, 2020

Elegant Card using Ornate Thanks on There's A Card Thursday


 So what can you do with a Stamp Set that just has Thank You is in.  Well let's take a look.  



I am sorry I don't have a photo but I can not find it and I sent all them out that I did make.  So if you have one of these take a photo and send it to me.


Well here is the Video at least you can see the finished product here.



Supplies: Stamp set - Ornate Thanks [149471]; Ink - Old Olive [147090]; Card Stock - Old Olive 8 ½ x 5 ½  [100702], Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4, 2 x 4 ¼  [100730]; Designer Series Paper - Ornate Garden 5 x 2 ¾  [152488]; Accessories - Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [149653], Gilded Gems [152478], Ornate Borders Dies [152724], Ornate Layers Dies [152726], Mini Glue Dots [103683], Stampin' Dimensionals [104430].

 Instructions:

  1. With the Rose Border Die and the Large Piece of Whisper White Run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
  2. With the Stitched Rectangle Die and the 2 x 4 ¼ piece of Whisper white run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
  3. With Old Olive Stamp Thank You on the Rectangle Piece
  4. Attach the Designer Series Piece to the Large Whisper White Piece above the Roses.
  5. Attach the Large Wisper white to the Old Olive Card Base.
  6. With Stampin’ Dimensionals attach the Thank you to designer series Paper just above the roses.
  7. Attach the Gilded Gem to the side of the saying.

Just a couple week left to take advantage of the 15% off the designer series paper sale.

As the holiday season approaches, something I look forward to most is designing one-of-a-kind holiday cards for my friends and family.

This time of year can be expensive though, and I’m always looking to save where I can. Fortunately, the Designer Series Paper Sale this October will help me (and you!) do just that.

During this promotion (1–31 October), you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog and August– December 2020 Mini Catalog! It’s the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on gorgeous Designer Series Paper that you can use in all of your holiday projects.

Let me know if you’d like take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Sale. I’d be happy to place an order for you.

Here is the flyer of all things on sale.  To order on line just click here 



Don't miss out especially if you need to make your Christmas Cards.  



No comments:

Post a Comment