Tuesday, November 3, 2020

I found some great Paper the Red Velvet Paper see it on Tips & Techniques Tuesday

 

I needed something to fill out an order so I tossed in the Red Velvet Paper, wasn't even on my wish list.  I saw a few cards but nothing great.  Well I got it and was making a card for my Sunday Stamp & Camp with Mary Live Facebook Event and I just could not believe it how great it is.

So beautiful and I dry embossed it and I just fell in love with it and bought another package.  Only 2 sheets in a package but you will want more.


I want to show you how to do the embossing in the video.  But here is how it turns out.


On There's A Card Thursday I will show you how to make a card with it, for now let's just caress this paper and make it look even more beautiful.

Let's Check out the video on this great paper.






Product List

I am now in love with this Paper I didn't thinking I would like at al.  Amazing that just feeling and playing with paper makes it all different.

Here is another thing you can play with and it may change your mind.  Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin is our monthly subscription service that offers unique papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level! In these all-inclusive kits, subscribers receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set designed to encourage you to explore your creativity. As your subscription continues, you will have a collection of cards—and other creations—for a variety of occasions, in addition to a stockpile of supplies!

 So, what’s in store for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit? November’s cute, gingerbread-themed kit contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting. With curly cutouts, sugary stickers, and delicious die-cut designs in a special-edition box, a jolly holiday will be on its way with this kit!

 The November kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers. The kit’s contents can also be used to make traditional cards or gift tags. This kit allows you to customize your Christmas crafting!

Subscribe here.



No comments:

Post a Comment