Tuesday, February 9, 2021

What has been going on and other fun things.

 


I know it has been awhile since you have heard from me.  I am really sorry.  On Jan 3 I slipped on some ice and broke my right wrist. On the 13th I had surgery put a plate some screws and a temporary rod in.  It is hard for me to do a lot of things, like - cut meat, write, tie my shoes, anything that I have to use 2 hands or my right hand.  My husband has been great and has been helping me a lot, dressing me, feeding me, showering and washing my hair.  

What is also thrown in the mix is we left on Jan 18  for Big Bend National Park and our 3 months of volunteering.  I was still in the cast after surgery and am now dealing with a totally different Doctor here.  Friday I got my cast off, still healing and the rod is still in may be another 4 - 6 weeks before that can come out.

Stamping is hard and I have been doing someone handed stamping.  Here are a few of my one handed efforts.





I Love card kits.  Don has been helping me by doing my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine so I do have a few more I have done, just don't have the photos done.

I want to also show you were we are.







It is hard to type with one hand so I may be spotty on doing my blog posts but will try to do at least one a week for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment