Monday, July 26, 2021

New Products and card making what a great day




This week on my Facebook Live Stamp & Camp with Mary i showed some of the new products that are in the August - Dec Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.

All I can say is the one thing you need to really look at is the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper.  It is a sleeper in the catalog and I was not even going to get it.  I got it and it is the best thing in the catalog.  Now I have to get the Peaceful Cabin Bundle. 

Take a look at all the goodies and then the cards I showed using Designer Series Pape.

Here is just 1 of them.








So what was the best new item you saw?  Let me know.

Don't forget you only have a few more days to go on the 15% off Designer Series Paper Sale.


SAVE 15% ON DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!

We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you and your customers can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!

Listing of all the Papers On Sale.
Get your order in by July 31.  
Click here to shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment