Monday, August 9, 2021

Stamp and Camp with Mary August 6 2021



This week and next week Stamp & Camp with Mary will be on Saturday as we have training on Sunday.

We did arrive in Big Bend safely and have been working since we arrived.  It will be 11 days straight until we have our first day off on Thursday but that is only a half day. Friday we have a full day and I think I will sleep and work on some cards.  I want to play with all the new products I got from the August - Dec Mini Catalog and all the Free items I got from Sale-A-Bration.  

This past Saturday on Stamp & Camp with Mary we did Christmas Cards.  2 of them. Here they are then you can watch the video and see how we did them.

This card used Penguin Place plus the Free Sale-A-Bration item Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper.

You can use the punch from the Penguin Place Bundle to punch out those cute Penguins.


This on is the simplest card going for it.  I used Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper and for the outside that was it.  It is beautiful and my husband things it is really a great card.

The inside I put the sentiment from Christmas to remember and used one of the Gold Holly Leaves.

I hope you enjoy the live video I did of the Stamp & Camp with Mary this week.




If you would like to help out my small business you can purchase you Stampin' Up! supplies by Clicking here


If you would like me to do a special technic or fold or card on Stamp & Camp with Mary please let me know.  

See you on August 14 over on my Facebook Group for the next Stamp & Camp with Mary https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/





No comments:

Post a Comment