Monday, September 13, 2021

Do you do Fancy Fold Cards. Here is one for you on Stamp & Camp with Mary



Well let's say that this week's Stamp & Camp with Mary was not as bad as last weeks but we did have some internet issues.  I edited the video so hopefully it lows better. 

This week we made a Tower Card.



I hope you enjoy it.  Let's Take a look at how to do this fun card.



Don't forget about World Card Making Day Party.  I will be doing Live Events throughout the day.  If you have enjoyed making the Tower Card, I will have a segment on Fancy Fold Cards. 

I will also have a Make & Take Session in the evening. 8:30 PM  ET.  If you would like to participate there are a few ways to get your supplies from me.  1.  If you would like me to mail your supplies to you for free then all you have to do is order at least $50 from me at my Stampin' Up! store  https://bit.ly/2BWRKxK  by Close of Business September 15, 2021.  2.  If you are a part of my team the Happening Stampers, I will happily send you free supplies if you will attend the Make & Take. 3. Let me know if you want to attend the Make & Take and I will send you a bill for $7.50 for the Make & Take Supplies.   For everyone the day before the event or the day of the event I will send you instructions on accessing Zoom for this event.

Hope you can make all the events on October 2, it will be held here   https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/



No comments:

Post a Comment