Monday, November 22, 2021

Do you love that Acrylic Pour Paintings? Well check out something similar with Ink


I am sure that you all have seen Acrylic Pours Painting.

I love this and I have tried to replicate it with some success  but a lot of work and not always even a little successful.  This one that I saw from one of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team member and it comes as close to it as I have seen.

Here is what it looks like after each pour.


I do like this look a lot and you can use it as I did for stamping on or just as a background.  Here is our finished  product.


Now let's look at how we do this great technique.




Do you love it as much as I do?

Let's see what you can do with this.



Don't forget if you would like to $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products for free you have until the end of November to join the Happening Stampers.

To join it will cost you only j$75 and you will be able to order $125 in your starter kit.

Click here to join  the Happening Stampers and have some fun stamping with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment