Tuesday, January 18, 2022

CASE it CASE it Copy and Share Everything


Stamp & Camp with Mary on Sunday was Case it Sunday.  

I made 2 cards 1 card I CASEd from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure and 1 card CASEd From the Jan - June Mini Catalog



Driving By


On the Horizon with New Horizon Designer Series Paper.


Also don't miss the sneak peek of my Birthday Card Class which starts on Jan 24, more information below.

Let's take a look at this Sunday's Stamp & Camp with Mary


I hope you have enjoyed this great free class from me.  I won't be on for the next 2 Sunday's as we will be traveling without internet.  Catch me in February.

Don't miss the Birthday Card Class.

Birthday  Card Class On-Line Private Facebook Group  Jan 24 - 28.  I will have 5 Birthday cards 1 each day for 5 days.  Photos, Videos and Written instructions you can down load.  There will be #simplestamping cards for the beginner to fancy fold and advance cards for the Avid Stamper.  Purchase your Class here and I will send you a link to the group so you won't miss the fun.  https://py.pl/oziQA 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment