Thursday, October 3, 2013

There's A Card Thursday October 3 - Man Card with Magnificent Maple

Good Morning,

As I sit here the weather forecast calls for 5 -9 inches of snow late tonight and Friday. I just am not ready for it.  I suppose I can always make cards with a nice hot cup of tea.  At least here in Wyoming this should not last long should be gone by Saturday as it is suppose to be in the 60's.  Well today was fall and my video is about fall.

More folks also asked about cards for men.  I asked my husband which of my stamp sets he would pick out as a man set and this is one of the ones that he said would be a good set to make cards for men with.


I miss my fall colors and I love leave sets. So I have a few of them.  I love the Magnificent Maple because of the detail.  I am going to see how it looks embossed next.

Hope you enjoy the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment