Thursday, March 20, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - March 20, 2014 - March Paper Pumpkin


Today is There's A Card Thursday and such a treat we have a great March Paper Pumpkin.  This one has 8 great cards.  I just love the embellishments  the wood words are great. (Now say that three times fast).

I really love this one and it was really fast to make the card in fact after the video I made the rest in under 20 minutes.


Isn't this a great card.  I really love it.  I will be giving out the Thank You Cards with those folks who have ordered this month, at least four of them.  I also know who I am giving out the Congratulations one to - Great Graduation Cards.

I really hope you enjoy this video and will sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  They are having a really great deal when you sign up until March 31, you will get a Set of In-Color Markers, that is a $14.95 deal free.  They are also selling to Paper Pumpkin Members some old Kits and are adding more today.  I will be getting this one if it is on it.  I really love this one and last months with the bags,  I will be in line for either of them.  If you would like to sign up just click here or click on the paper Pumpkin Logo on the right hand side.  Have fun with this months Paper Pumpkin I did.






Was it fun?  I had fun with this one.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment