Sunday, March 9, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - March 9, 2014 - Adhesives and Scrap booking


Grandma's Rocking Chair Question - What Stampin' Up! Adhesives should I use when scrap booking?

Today was our Mini Memories Simply Created Album Class.  We had a great time.  Valerie was really the only true Scrapper and helped the rest of us. It was fun and we all learned a lot.  One of the items I researched before class was adhesives.  I knew they should be acid-free.  So the first thing I did was look in the catalog.  Firs one I saw was SNAIL Adhesive, it was located in the Description.  So I got out all my SNAIL. I was really disappointed that Glue Dots were not acid free, as you all know I love my glue dots.  So we used the SNAIL for most of the class, but someone needed a smaller area covered so we got out the Multipurpose  Liquid Glue and checked,  it was Acid-Free.  So how many of the Adhesives were Acid-free?  After class I got out my product guide to find out what was and wasn't acid-free.

So here you go a quick guide:
2-Way Glue Pen - Acid-Free
Anywhere Glue Sticks - Acid- Free
Crystal Effects - Acid-Free
Jumbo Sticky Rounds - Not Acid-free
Mini Glue Dots - Not Acid-Free
Shaker Frames - Not Acid-Free
SNAIL Adhesives - Acid-Free
Stampin' Dimensionals - Not Acid-Free
Sticky Strip - Acid-Free

There you have all of Stampin' Up! Adhesives and if they are acid-free. I hope this helps you when you are doing your scrapping.  Just click on any of the photos to order them.

If you have any questions or would like me to review any Stampin' Up! products just let me know.

Don't forget Monday the 10th is the last day to order this month's Stamping in the Mail Class.


Click here for more information.

Hope you have enjoyed Grandma's Rocking Chair today.

Happy Stamping
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment