Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 11, 2014 - Tips on Adhesives


Today on Tips & Techniques Tuesday I will be discussing Adhesives.  On Grandma's Rocking Chair Sunday I talked about which Adhesives were Acid Free for Scrapping and now I would like to give some general Tips on using Adhesives

Stampin' Up! has a lot of great adhesives.
You all know my favorite is Glue Dots
I also love Sticky Strip it can hold anything.
Sticky Strip

I will give you some great tips in the video on how to use a lot of the adhesives.  I really hope you enjoy it.

If you have any questions just leave a comment or e-mail me.


I really hope you enjoyed it.  To make sure you catch all the Stampin' Up! news sign up for my weekly newsletter.  You can do that on the left of this page..

Just a few more weeks for Sale-A-Bration so get those orders in and pick your free gift.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment