Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 3, 2014 - Envelope Liners


Today on Tips & Techniques Tuesday I will be showing you the Envelope Liners Framelit Dies and how to use them.



Envelope Liners Framelits Dies          132172
Price: $26.95

Quickly and easily create custom envelope liners to match your handcrafted cards. Three sizes to line these envelopes: 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" (Square Envelopes); 5-1/8" x 3-5/8" (Envelopes from Note Cards & Envelopes); 5-3/4" x 4-3/8" (Medium Envelopes). Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads.


I really love to make envelopes with the envelope punch board but some times you don't have the time and just want a quick nice pick up and these liners are great.  I keep a few on hand all the time, just to jazz up my envelopes.  I really hope you enjoy the video.



Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment