Friday, October 10, 2014

Stampin' Addicts Winter Holiday Blog Hop - Holiday Home Bundle

This is the Stampin' Addicts Winter Holiday Blog Hop.  We will be showing off a lot of items from the Stampin' Up! holiday Catalog.

If you have come in order you have just come from Betty (kittystamp).  She used the Gift Card Envelope Thinlit weren't her projects great.  I just love that Thinlit and am going to have to try a few of those.

I will be showing you the Holiday Home Bundle.  I just love this set as it is so versatile, Fall, Winter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and a New Home. I made a few cards using it and really love the look.

The First one I made was a Halloween Card.  I just love Halloween and this card just jumps.  Don't you love the ghosts?


This next one is a Quarter Fold card.  It is for a new home.  I love quarter fold cards and have been doing a few lately, well OK  I have been doing a lot lately.  Don't you love the quarter fold cards.

Then I just had to do a Christmas one.  I love the light string and the Santa Sleigh.  Love the snow it just reminds me of my Christmas Village.  


OK  I have been working with Vellum lately and I just had to try a Luminaria. I made this box with 4 different scenes but you could do it with just the same scene on each side. I love how the Tea light  makes them all dance, you can't see if very well in a still photo but it really is pretty.
  


This is a great Bundle and it is so much fun to use.  I hope you enjoyed your visit here.  Next stop is Yapha, she is going to show you Mingle All the Way.  Just wait to you see it.

Click here if you would like to see the full line up or 


Or if you want to go back 


Happy Stamping
Mary



9 comments:

  1. The seasonal luminary is a great idea for this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Mary! They are super cute, and using the house with Vellum is just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so great!! Love the variety and your lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those cute little houses! And what a fun idea to create a luminary with all of the different reasons to celebrate the cold months of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute! I love the idea of the black and white houses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun projects, Mary! Good through all the seasons, but I love Halloween best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Mary! I think the CHristmas card is my favorite with that bit of silver glimmer paper added for the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with this stamp set. It is so fun to create with all of the stamps. The luminaries are so pretty. I especially love the snowy Christmas village. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete