Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SNOW AGAIN it is May 1, and Stamping Newsletter



OK, Enough is Enough.  It is May 1 and this is what it looks like outside and it is still coming down and will until late this afternoon.  That is my husband standing next to my bug we have over 12 inches. 3-5 more predicted.  The kids have no school.  This is the 4th time Meigan will be missing her dance class and she is in a tizzy as the recital is in 2 weeks.  Yes Yes I know we need the water but it could come in rain and not snow. Don has to go to work they never close Target.  The plows haven't even been here yet.  Trees are bending, they can survive the wind but this is different.

Well today I will get my monthly newsletter out and do some videos since Meigan will be home.  I publish a monthly electronic newsletter and if you would like a copy mailed to you monthly please in the comments leave your e-mail address with spaces around the @ sign and I will add you to my list.

A lot of things happening in Stampin' Up! including some new photopolymer stamps.  Will up date you soon and soon as I get done shoveling again.

Happy Stamping

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment