Monday, February 1, 2016

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 31, 2016 - Teeth

OK  I know this is nothing to do with Paper Crafting or stamping or Scrap booking but I have to tell someone about this so here goes.

I have 4 crowns on my teeth have had them for up to 12 years.  No problems until Friday.

Ever since I was a kid I have had a dream or to me a nightmare of me loosing my teeth. No common dentist pulling them out.  Them just falling out, all of them in my mouth at once just rattling around my mouth.  I wake up in sweats when I have that dream.  I have to check my teeth to see if they are loose or anything.

Well Friday night came and since Thursday was my birthday I go Chocolate Cover Carmels my favorites.  I know not a wise move as i told you I have 4 crowns but they have been on so long I forget about them.  Well that strange feeling I feel in my dreams is real.

No all my crowns came off, all my teeth didn't fall off but just one crown and boy did I spit it out fast.  I hate that feeling.

I had it happen a few times with my temporary crowns until I got my permanent ones but I expected it.  This was unexpected and it freaked me out.

So hopefully I can get into the Dentist on Monday and either have it put back on or get fitted for another one.  I really hate it when it comes off.  I have tried Vaseline, the temporary adhesive two types and the longest they have lasted this weekend is 24 hours.  Tonight it fell out 3 times. i put it in a baggy and will wait to see if they can take me early in the morning to have to put back in as i hate that feeling when it comes off. YUCK.

Thanks for listening.




 Shop!




Here's the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it's the perfect time to purchase those products you've had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Click Here to shop Now

Note: Pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (January 5-March 31 2016); Pages 16-19 show limited-time products available only until February 15.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming February 16!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.


Host - Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you'll earn $25 more Stampin' Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin' Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!


Join – Join my Team for $99 plus local tax and you can choose $155 worth of any Stampin’ up Products that you want.

Why did I join?  Because I loved Stampin' Up! products. I loved how everything Coordinates, the inks, the paper, the card stock, the embellishments and even stamps.
I love Stampin' Up! customer service they always take care of you.
Why have I stayed for the last 11 years?  I love to teach, I love to create and I love the products.  I have yet to find the quality of Stampin' Up! in any other stamp company.  I enjoy meeting other people that love to stamp, I love the On-Stage Events where everyone gets together and has a great time stamping and learning.  Ask me about joining Stampin' Up, I really Love it and think you would to.
Right now is a great time to join you get $150 worth of any Stampin' Up! products for just $99.  Just think you can get a Big Shot ($110) for Just $99 and then also $56 worth of other Big shot dies or thinlits or anything else you want. 

Click here to join or get more information.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment