Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekly Deals - February 9, 2016



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Price: $33.00 $24.75
Make a treat extra sweet by presenting it in a box you make yourself. Cut handles, windows, and accents to dress up the base box, then fill it with goodies. With Thinlits dies and the Big Shot, it's easy to make multiple boxes in minutes.

* 9 dies
* Finished box size: 4-1/8" x 2-1/8" x 2-5/8"

* Use with Big Shot


Price: $5.00 $3.75
Bold, glitzy trim shines on any project. Use trim whole or take off individual sequins.

* Bermuda Bay
* 1/4" wide
* 10 yards

* 100% PET
Price: $18.00 $13.50
Create a bunch of blossoms with just one punch. Punch cuts out 3 different flower images.

Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.

* Smallest blossom: 3/4" | 1.9 cm
* Largest blossom: 1-3/8" | 3.5 cm
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable

Price: $48.00 $36.00
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want--let your creativity run free.

Our high-quality wood-mount rubber stamps are precut and come with farmed-maple wood blocks. Mount these precut stamps permanently on the blocks, and they're ready to go when you are. Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.


Quantity: 11 rubber stamps. Wood blocks included.
Price: $3.00 $2.25
Crafter's must-have! Baker's twine is an economical and cheery way to dress up your projects. Wrap it around a card, make pompoms, tie it around gift bags—you'll never run out of ways to use it.

* Crushed Curry twisted with Whisper White
* 1/16" wide
* 25 yards
* 100% cotton

To order just click on the photo or title of the product, or click here to be brought to all of the weekly deals.


#imbringingbackbirthdays
How many of you love getting a real card on your birthday,  not an electronic card, or the Face Book Wishes even though I love them also, but a real love to go to the mail box, open an envelope and wonder what great thing is inside?  I love getting birthday cards,  this year I only got 2 (I am sad).  Then I realized that I don't send out as many cards I have done in the past and I make them for a living. 

What can I do about this, I am joining a movement started by Stampin' Up!s own Shannon West #imbringingbirthdays back. You can join also.  Just send your friends birthday cards, really to goodness birthday cards.

To make this even better e-mail me your birth date and address to send a card and I will send you a card for your birthday.  I can't guarantee it will arrive exactly on your birthday but I will mail it the month your birthday is.  Click here to e-mail me your information.

I can’t wait to get started.

Happy Birthday to you all.

Don’t forget to e-mail me your information

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment