Monday, January 9, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 8, 2017 - What is an Open House

Today I had my Open House to look at the new Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  I had my new toys out from the Occasion Catalog and also my free items that I got from Sale-A-Bration. I had it all set up for my guest.  The area where we sit down and play games and do the make & takes.


The area with all my samples and all my new toys.


Then the area to spend Stamping Bucks. 


Everyone could earn Stamping bucks.  How?  Coming to the Open House, Finishing the Maze Game, purchasing Occasion a stamp sets, placing an order and Joining the Happening Stampers.  I would like to welcome Jenn to the Happening Stampers as she joined during this Open House - her goal was to get the Big Shot the cheapest she could.  For $99 (no Shipping Cost) she got $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product one of the things she got was the Big Shot ($110 plus shipping so she saved some money and got 2 embossing folders also.  Then during Sale-A-Bration she got 2 free stamp sets  such a deal.  Click Here if you are interested in a great deal. 

We had a great game and everyone played.  We made 2 Make & Takes.



Everyone had fun and a really good time.



Don't forget to sign up for my New On-Line Class.

Let's Explore Paper Crafting 

January we are exploring Watercolor Pencils

January

Full Class - This class is $33 plus $6.80 for priority shipping
Includes:
1 Set of Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils
1 Package of Stampin' Up! Watercolor Paper
Supplies (all cuts, big shot work and scores done for you)  and instructions to make 4 cards
Access to You Tube Video on use of the Watercolor Pencils
This will include all but the Stamped Images.  I have used Beautiful You from the Occasion Catalog for all the cards.
Click here to register


Mid Class - This class will cost $15 plus $6.80 for priority shipping
Includes:
Supplies (all cuts, big shot work and scores done for you)  and Instructions to make 4 cards
Access to You Tube Video on use of the Watercolor Pencils
This will include all but the Stamped images to make all the cards.  I have used Beautiful You from the Occasion Catalog for all the cards.
Click here to register


Instructions Only Class
This Class will cost only $6.00
Includes:
Instructions to make all 4 cards.
I will e-mail the instructions to you around January 17.
Click Here to register

This class uses the Beautiful You Stamp Set.

For those that order the Full or Mid class I will add on the above Stamp Set in Clear Mount for $32.50 and no shipping I will include it in your class order shipping.  This will be a clear mount set only.  Click Here to add it on to your Full or Mid Level Class.

Don't miss this great Class Register by January 10th to get it sent to you.  HEre are the cards you will be making.





Happy Stamping
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment