Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 Kre8tors March Blog Hop - Birthday Hop - Eclectic Expressions

For this blog hop we are celebrating Birthdays and I am using a free Sale-A-Bration set Eclectic Expressions.

I really didn't like this set at first.  Then one of my customers thought it looked like a cloud and the circle I thought was a sun and then of course rain drops.  I still want to do something with the bar code.

Here is my card.





Product List

Instructions:
  1. Ink up the circle first with Daffodil Delight then just around the edge with Tangerine Tango and then stamp at the top of the Very Vanilla.
  2. With Smoky Slate Stamp the clouds.
  3. With Soft Sky Stamp the rain.
  4. With Pacific Point Stamp the Happy Birthday at the bottom.
  5. With Glue Dots attach the Designer Series paper to the Card base and then the Very Vanilla. 
  6. With Fine Tip Glue Pen point just a bit on each rain drop.  Set aside to dry.

There are about 20 of hoppers I hope you enjoy the rest.
Next one is Nichole Loe



Here are all the hoppers


14 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love the bright colors! Makes me ready for spring! Thank you so much for participating in our blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set! So many possibilities. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colours! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of Eclectic Expressions! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to get this set! The possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card,thanks for sharing another variety of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colour variation on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, I haven't used my set yet. Like great for sun/moon and clouds x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card Mary - I love what you've done with this set and think it has lots of possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I really like this set, must get it,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool card, Mary! I NEED this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card! Sometimes a set we weren't sure about first turns into one we love to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you changed your mind on this set.

    ReplyDelete