Thursday, November 15, 2018

Simple Stamping - November 14, 2018 - Winter Woods Delightfully Detailed Note Card

I am starting a new video series called Simple Stamping.  Since I am Stamping in a trailer for the next while I think a lot of my cards will be Simple Stamping as I don't have a lot of room to store products or room to create without taking up the whole trailer.  As you know I love simple cards - Paper Stamps and Ink.  Another incentive is Stampin' Up! this next 6 months they are emphasizing Simple Stamping, I don't think that will be hard for me.

Today I want to show you one that I have done using this month's stamp Set in the Stamp a Month Club Class it is Winter Woods.  Since this is a very simple card and if you would like to see what else you can do with this set and see this card stepped up you can subscribe to my Stamp A Month Class and see how you can step this card up.  Join by Clicking Here first month only $6.

So every Wednesday I would like to do a Simple Stamping Card.  This is my first one in the series.







Product List

Instructions:
You can also use the Stamparatus to do multiples of this card.

I use the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards but you can even use the Whisper White or Very Vanilla Note Cards.

  1. With Memento Black Stamp the row of Trees.
  2. Select your saying from Itty Bitty Greetings and with Memento Black stamp the saying.


So those following our camping adventures we have our next set of stops.

Nov 19 Perry FL
Nov 20 Robertsdale AL
Nov 21 Scott LA
Nov 22 San Antonio TX
Nov 23 to Dec 3 Bandera TX
Dec 4 Fort Stockton TX
Dec 5 Las Cruses NM
Dec 6 Willcox Arizonia
Dec 7 to Dec 16 Leaf Verde Resort in Buckeye Arizonia outside of Phoenix
Dec 17 to Dec 31 Redlands CA Fisherman's Resort
Dec 31 to Jan 6 back to Leaf Verde in Buckeye.

Would you like to meet up?  Would you like to hold a card making class? Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment