Sunday, November 4, 2018

Stamp & Camp - November 4, 2018 - Live Mini Composition Books.

 Well I have been working hard today and thought you would like to see.  I had a live event over on my Facebook Group Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarysStampingHappeningsGroup/  I have a live event every Sunday at 1:30 PM Mountain Time.  Next Sunday join us for a visit to Universal Studios. 

This week I made a great project.  I decorated a small Composition book.

If you missed the live event you can see the video here.


Tomorrow we are going to be in Orlando and then Tuesday I will be with my group for Stampin' Up! On-Stage Convention.  This year we can share all the new products with you, so if you want to see what will be coming in the Occasion Catalog and Sale-A-Bration just keep watch on that Facebook Group as I will be doing live events during the convention. 

We are now in Unadilla GA and at the Southern Trails RV Resort.  This is one of the Resorts in our Coast to Coast Resorts.  Usually they are pretty good.  This one not so.  I should have really looked at the ratings closer and it really is a 4.5, 4.0 and 5 I think that is really high.  Seems like they have a lot of folks who live here or at least their Trailer are here full time.  The place if very run down and not all that clean.  I don't think we will be coming back to this campground.

Coast to Coast does not have any reviews by campers so I will try and post what our campgrounds are like. We will also review all the other campgrounds.  So for this one I give it a 3.  Here are some of the photos from this campground.

Some of the permanent Residents.



 This is the area we camped in.  I like the grassy spots.
 The playground
 THis is the office  I take it once was a KOA.
 Some of the residents looking to get back in their yard.

 Since we were in Texas we drove by field of cotton and this time driving in we say miles and miles of cotton fields.  I love the look of them.




Tomorrow we head to Clermont FL and another Coast to Coast Resort, it has better numbers in their ratings.  Anyway Don will stay there while I stay at the Embassy Suites with my friends.    I will have the fun he will try and get the boo boo on the truck fixed.  

There are a few Stampin' Up! products that are discontinued. 
Discontinued items from the Holiday Catalog. So sorry.
Sales for the following products have exceeded our forecast and are continuing strong, resulting in a large number of backorders. Because backorders are so costly, we have made the decision to shut these items off effective immediately. Since these products cannot be sent from the manufacturer in time for the holidays, these item numbers will not be reactivated.
147816: Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper 
147890: Festive Farmhouse Elements
147811: Santa’s Workshop Enamel Elements

Remember to Shop Here for your Stamping needs.









No comments:

Post a Comment