Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - September 11, 2019 - #simplestamping Let it Snow

Today I wan to share with you a great  #simplestamping card using Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalog.  I really wanted to see this paper so it was on my first pre-order, and I was not disappointed.

I found one design had a row of snowmen on it.  I loved it and thought that would be a cute Christmas card on it's own.  So I made 2 different one at first I made the #simplestamping Card and then I stepped it up (You will see that one on Thursday).

This year I am trying to keep my Christmas Cards Simple at least with out bows, bling or anything that will cost more to send.  I am looking for really simple stamping.  I start out with simple stamping and then I just step it up a bit.

So this one I started #simplestamping


The only problem is that the Let it Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper has only 2 sheets of this one.  Anyone want to share their snowman sheets with me?

Let's take a look at how this card is made.




Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set  - Snowman Season (En) [150458]; Ink – Shaded Spruce [147088]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527]; Designer Series Paper - Let It Snow Specialty 4 ¾ x 2 ½  [150393]; Accessories - Mini Glue Dots [103683].

Instructions:
  1.  From the Let it Snow Specialty Paper cut one of the sheets with the Snowman strips in 4 ¾ x 2 ½.  TIP: you may have to work at this to not cut a snowman in half.
  2. Attach the Snowman strip to the top of the Note Card
  3. With Shaded Spruce Stamp the Merry Christmas under the Snowman Strip.


 So Tomorrow on There's A Card Thursday.  You will see how I stepped it  up.

Do you like creating cards with Designer Series Paper?  Even though the Let It Snow Paper is not in the special you can still get a free package of paper when you buy 3.



Here is the list of what is on sale/

This is one of the best sales if you love our Designer Series Paper.  You can't beat it.  Check it out here.


Remember to Check back tomorrow to see the stepped up version.







No comments:

Post a Comment