Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - September 17, 2019 - Feels Like Frost the other side



Today on Tips & Techniques Tuesday I want to show your the other side of the best Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog - Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper.



I just love this paper the photos are beautiful and you can just frame them for a great gift or just use the pape for a great card front, no work at all.

By accident I discovered the backside of this great paper.  It is Silver Foil and White, it is nice but nothing like the photo side, not even close.  I have been making cards with the great photo side like crazy and had flipped a piece over with the Silver Foil side up dropped my ink spot and what I discovered changed my opinion of that little noticed side.

Check out what I have been doing.  I am now back to which side do I use.





You can get everything you need to do this fantastic Technique right here.
https://ivibe.io/mFfzRM

So much to do with this.  I will be trying a rainbow color next.  Show me your coloring.

WINTER WONDERS
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!

So to deliver more of what you love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for you to add a handmade, personal touch to your holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!

October Kit
Kit details: Makes 10 cards and envelopes
Card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce

 November Kit
Kit details: Makes 24 holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce


The October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.

Click here to Subscribe now.



No comments:

Post a Comment